7/31/08

Busy Busy

I have been a busy bee lately. I am working on an order for a local customer (and friend), and I am trying to get more stuff made up for stocking, and handling the house and the kids.

Monday, I hurt my neck. It was a stress related injury, lol... literally. Muscle Spasms. Ouch, and I am still a little sore, but just about better now. monday when it happened, though, I was in pain enough to cry. I didn't cry through most of my natural, Drug-free labor with Beeba 2.

I do have one nice little surprise. Here is the next thing to be stocked on Etsy. it still needs its insert, but I snapped it this morning, so it is almost ready to go. Once I have the insert done and some better pics, up it goes. But for now, a sneak preveiw!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online