3/10/09

Preveiws Up for the next Stocking...

... and I really hope that everyone likes them. I like them, and my 2 year old likes them, lol, but you know, I am never really sure.

So here they are:

Earthy Princess
2 - 4oz+ braids of Wool/Mohair Top
Earthy Princess

and

Salt Water Taffy
1 - 4oz+ braid of Wool/Mohair Top
Salt Water Taffy

I have been fighting with timing and the weather to get good pics, so today while it had stopped raining for a bit, I rushed out to the porch, the Beeba 2 strapped to my chest, camera and fibers in hand. I'm glad I did, too, since now the wind has picked up a bit, enough that I think they would have blown away on me.
Photobucket

1 comments:

  • Anonymous

    I love the fibre!!! such amazing colours! Your blog is great ive really enjoyed rooting around! i am liking the yarn youre using to make the monkey socks too, a wee bit of yarn envy going on over here the fact that youre doing two at a time inspires me to get my act together and at least try one!
    Sam

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online