7/7/08

Now I can Play...

I finished an order I was working on, so now I get to play with new things. I embroidered my first Diaper Cut today... it looks really good, and I will be listing it on the Etsy store when the diaper is finished. It will be a Small AIO Pocket Diaper. PUL Outer with a Microfleece inner, and it will include a trifold insert. It is embroidered with a pretty heart, in pastel variegated thread... very pretty, and subtle. It is sealed, so the diaper will not wick at the embroidery. I'll post pics when I am done... for now... it is inside out waiting to be sewn.

I am also thinking about running a FFS (thats Free for Shipping, for anybody who doesn't know) drawing, right here on my Blog. I know there are people reading the blog... I watch the stats. If you are interested in the idea of a FFS drawing, please tell me. Tell me what kind of a FFS drawing you'd like too... fitted, pocket, etc. if I do it and get a lot of entries, I may do it again.

If I do a FFS drawing, the point would be to get traffic on my shops... so the entry requirements would be something like, "tell me your favorite item on my shops" or something like that and you would comment here on the blog, and each commentor would get entered into the drawing... (names into a hat and pulled by a 2 year old) then I would post the winner on the blog... so people who enter might want to keep watching...

I think this would work... but... please leave me a comment... tell me what you think... do you like the idea? can you think of any ways to improve it? I have never done a drawing like this... hmmm.... it bears more thinking about and planning...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online