4/8/09

20 Things you may not know about me.


  1. I have always considered myself a Capricorn, but about half of the horoscope calendars call me a Sagittarius, since I am on the cusp.
  2. I have been crocheting since I can remember, sewing since I was 7, knitting for 3 years, and spinning since September.
  3. I am the oldest of 4 kids, and the sanest of the bunch of us.
  4. I have never used any illegal substance in my life.
  5. I cut class only once in high school, on the first day of freshman year, because I got lost.
  6. I went to catholic school for 8 years, and my 8th grade class had 14 students. 13 graduated.
  7. If you can name a craft, I have probably tried it, or will eventually. I have done: Painting, wood carving, plastic canvas, crosstitch, crochet, knitting, spinning, dyeing, sewing, basket making, and more.
  8. I am addicted to the internet.
  9. I own 2 spinning wheels, at least 10 pounds of fiber, a minimum of 50 yards of fabric, a serger, 3 sewing machines, and an embroidery machine, and only 3 pairs of jeans, which I wear every day.
  10. My children own more clothing (that fits) each, than I have owned cumulatively in the past 2 years.
  11. My daughter wears really cute cloth diapers when we are out, and her brother's old hand me down diapers when we are home. She now can wear the same diapers he can, but can also still fit in her small diapers. They are 3 and 1.
  12. My sewing and fiber addictions have taken over my dining room.
  13. This is the unlucky item.
  14. I am so sick of bad comedy.
  15. I love vampire romance.
  16. I hated pink till my daughter was born.
  17. Now, I love pink... Even on me.
  18. Today, I bought $25 PINK sock yarn. I have not finished my first pair of socks.
  19. I have enough sock yarn for 4 pairs. Not cheap, either. I have a problem.
  20. I am imagining casting on another pair of socks even though I'm not done my first. It’s a sickness.


Photobucket


Tweet Me

2 comments:

  • Amybel

    I like your list. I did one on Facebook, but has TMI for my blog! Just noticed the little icon in front of your web address in my browser. Forgot what that little thingy is called...maybe you should post about that in your blog helpful hints! And I checked out your CCF blog. That green yarn behind the green markers is amazing! Is that yours?

  • Anonymous

    LOL at the sock comments... I'm a bit sock obsessed myself and have way too many skeins of sock yarn with only one sock (note: not pair) done. Yes, I think socks are way too addictive.

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online