7/15/08

Going away for the weekend

So, you won't see much of mearound here or on my sites after tomorrow until next wednesday or so. We are heading off on an adventure... a 7 hour drive with a 2 year old and a 2 month old! Really, Hubby has a family wedding to go to, and I am gonna spend some time with my mom and brother.

So, Sorry, blog fans and Shoppers alike, I will be out of commission for a few days. On the positive side, I should come back with pictures, and even better, THE READER/WRITER BOX FOR MY EMBROIDERY MACHINE!! That mean as of next week, I will be working on adding Embroidered diapers into my regular stocking schedule, and working to create an online catalog of my available designs for custom orders.

I have hundreds of designs waiting on my computer, and can't wait to get them stitching!

So, I may write tommorrow, but probably won't write thursday, and definitely not over the weekend. If you don't hear from me till then, assume I am running around like a chicken with its head off, trying to get us all packed for our trip. hmmm... pack for hubby to go to the wedding, Beeba 1 who is trying to potty learn, Beeba 2 who needs practically her entire diaper stash, and not to forget me.... whose clothes are ALL in the laundry, because everyone else's cloths have higher priority! Yikes! I better get moving!



2 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online