2/28/09

I received a Blog Award.

I have received my very first blog award from Shimmermeblue. You should totally check out her blog!



Here are the rules

List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people...tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV!

7 Things I love

1. I love family, including both the beeba's, and their daddy, who when he isn't busy playing computer games, is a wonderful husband and father.

2. I love Raising awareness. Did you know how many chemicals, some poisonous and highly carcinogenic, are in that disposable diaper you just put on your baby? Read up on it, you might never want to touch a disposable again.

3. I love making things that are both functional and Art. Diapers that make mommies and babies alike smile when the put them on. Training pants no child wants to pee in. Yarns that can be knit into the cutest articles of clothing.

4. I love spring days, when its warm enough to just grab a sweater for the kids and go out, walking, playing in the yard, anywhere but in the house.

5. I love Spinning and dyeing yarn. Such a great excercise both in creativity and in serendipity. Learning that it doesn't matter always if it is what I had in my mind, but that it is beautiful on its own volition.

6. I love waking up in the morning with the sun Shining on me, and everyone else in the house still sleeping. Sneaking away for a moment of quiet before the storm of the day.

7. Last on the list, I love every person who reads my blog, whether you have read it once or every day, I love that you have. Because without you, why write it at all?

My 7 nominees are:

Smariek

Ironneedles

Miscyours

Photo.knit.dog

Knitsomniac

BerlinBetty

TheLumpySweater

Check them out sometime!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online