3/24/09

Trying something new...

and I am gonna rely on my readers to decide whether to keep it or not.

Notice the top of the blog? Under the header. Thats right... its a new nav bar. I can't quite get it just right, I think... and I am debating... Do I like this better than the big old "about me" blurb on the side?

I truly don't know.

On the one hand, I can have my "about me" section much more expanded in a separate page without interrupting the flow of the blog... on the other hand, the Nav bar itself is not the greatest.

I can keep trying to adjust it... I had basic buttons up there, but I hated how they did not mesh with the blog... and I am not a graphics person. Buttons would look better, if the buttons looked good. I really would like buttons.

But, I don't know how to do good ones.

So. do I keep the nav bar, or lose it and bring back the old "about me" blurb on the side? Its up to you, readers. I can't seem to decide on my own.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  • Unknown

    I like it. I want to try to do that with my blog but I have no clue where to begin.

  • Amybel

    Came from Rav bloggers...
    I keep looking for knitting widgets, like how much yarn is in my stash, how much I've used, bought, etc. Haven't come across them yet but have seen them on other blogs. If you find them, post them! Thanks for your info, I'm adding you to my reader list!

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online